- What we collect:
- Information you provide to us.
- Information we collect when you contact us or visit our site.
- How we use your information:
- To send and provide you with the products and services you ask for.
- To tell you about our products and services.
- To help us run our site and services.
- For any purpose for which you provide information to us.
- How and when we share your information:
- When required by law or government authorities.
- To help us protect our rights or property, e.g., fraud prevention or information security.
- To our subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors and service providers
- Your options:
You may opt out of any future contact with us at any time. You may do this by contacting us via the email and address provided at the end of this document:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change or correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about the use of your data.
- What we collect:
- Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under the age of 18 may provide any information to us on the website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under the age of 18, do not use this Website or provide any information through any of its features. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information of children under the age of 18, this information will be deleted. If you feel that we may have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Information United MileFleet Collects Through the Website
We collect several types of information about users of our website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number or any other personal identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline.
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or,
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
- How we Collect Information
- Generally. We collect this information:
- Directly from when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other automated tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our service providers or your employer.
- Information you provide to us:
- Information that you provide to us by filling in forms on our Website. This includes any information you might provide to us when registering to use our services, including the Partner Portal and promotional Motormails.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Analyze trends, traffic and user behavior on the site.
- Improve administration of the Website.
- Gather demographic information about users of the site.
- Determine how we can continue to improve our site.
- Information United MileFleet collects from third parties.
- Generally. We collect this information:
- How United MileFleet Uses Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, and/or services that you request.
- To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and delivery.
- To notify you about any changes to our Website or any products or services we provide and/or promote through it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- How United MileFleet Discloses Information
- Non-personal information. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of United MileFleet’s assets in which personal information held by United MileFleet about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To comply with any court, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce any agreements with us, including for billing and delivery purposes.
- If we believe that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of United MileFleet, our customers or others.
- How United MileFleet Protects Your Information
Protecting your user information is of the utmost importance to United MileFleet. We use industry standard safeguards to do so. It is important to know that no data transmission on the internet is guaranteed to be 100% secure. We use industry standard physical, electronic, organizational safeguards to protect your information against loss, and unathorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by users inside and outside the company. However, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet.
This Website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or Privacy Practices of such other sites. We encourage users to be aware when they leave our site and read the Privacy Policies of any other sites that may collect their personal information.
- Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code 1798.83 permits users of our website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us as provided below.
- How to Contact Us